Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Cato Bolam - Orewa Office
Cato Bolam is recognised as a leading New Zealand housing and land development consultancy providing “start to end” professional planning, architecture, engineering, surveying, environmental and project management services.
We work across four offices in Auckland and Northland. Over four decades we have built a reputation for providing dependable, best quality professional services, in a friendly and approachable way. We set high standards and go beyond client expectations to deliver innovative and sustainable design solutions.
Our purpose is creating great places for people and communities of today and the future.
We have an exciting new role for a Digital Marketing Specialist, who is creative, social media and tech-savvy and keen to develop and deliver our marketing strategy. You will be an enthusiastic and driven person, a natural communicator who enjoys content creation and will take ownership of growing our Brand and communicating our stories.
This is a part-time role, up to 20 hours per week with some flexibility to work remotely or from our Orewa office. Dependant on the projects we are working on, there may be scope for additional hours. You would need to be available for regular meetings and to connect across our offices, with our clients and visiting project sites for content creation e.g. photography, video etc.
- Develop and deliver our Brand strategy and marketing plan.
- Work collaboratively with our specialist team across multiple offices.
- Ensure our Brand is consistently applied across all channels.
- Design and launch campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive lead generation across social media and digital channels (Google Ads, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube etc).
- Create engaging content for social media, website blog, EDMs etc.
- Design marketing collateral for events, print and media publications.
- Monthly reporting on marketing metrics and ROI.
- Facilitate market research surveys and customer feedback.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Graphic Design or similar with 3+ years relevant experience.
- A proven track record of facilitating growth.
- Great communication skills including excellent written English, experience with copywriting, content creation, editing (photo/video/text) and presentation skills.
- Proactive, can-do approach and able to generate creative ideas and solutions.
- High-level of business experience on social media.
- Demonstrable experience with Google Ads and Facebook Business Manager.
- Experienced with EDM campaign management e.g. Mailchimp or similar.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Some experience in graphic design and videography would be an advantage.
What we offer
The opportunity to join our friendly team of professionals to tell our stories and grow our Brand. A great location in the heart of Orewa, with an easy commute and the ability to work flexible hours for work/life balance.
We are proud of our history, our company culture, our reputation and we value each team member’s contributions. We are a small knit team where everyone is important and ideas are listened to.
If you are looking for a digital marketing role to get excited about then Apply Now and submit your CV & cover letter explaining how you’d be a good fit for our organisation to:
09 427 0072
APPLICANTS Please note: If you are being presented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Cato Bolam.
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that CATO BOLAM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, CATO BOLAM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, CATO BOLAM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of CATO BOLAM