Can I challenge a proposed plan change?

Plan changes generally follow a public notification process which allows parties who consider they may be affected to make a submission. Submissions can and often are lodged by individuals and Council staff can advise on the process for completing the required submission form. It is often advisable to engage a lawyer or consultant planner to prepare a submission and attend the submissions hearing. Our planners can give advice on the scope to make a submission and the process involved.