What makes us different
Our wide range of experience and expertise – all under one roof – helps us work efficiently and effectively to deliver excellent project outcomes. Our coordinated approach avoids delays caused by a ‘single job at a time’ approach.
Cato Bolam forms strategic partnerships with clients, and we pride ourselves on providing practical, accurate advice and keeping you fully informed throughout the project.
Innovation and technology
We use the latest technology, and innovative solutions that reduce costs and protect the environment are an integral part of our business.
The way we work
This step-by-step guide illustrates how we work with clients to provide value and deliver the best possible project outcomes:
- On your initial contact, we put you in touch with one of our directors or principals who will be your contact throughout the project.
- We investigate and discuss with you the project feasibility and requirements, and advise you on the best way to achieve your goals. At this stage, we provide an estimate of time and cost. There is no fee for this initial consultation.
- We assemble and introduce the Cato Bolam project team to you.
- We prepare any resource consent documentation required, and manage the resource consenting process to the final approval stages.
- Depending on your requirements, we undertake project management utilising our experienced project managers and in-house systems. Project management may include engagement of sub-consultants and contractors, project planning and costing, tender document preparation, the tendering process and supervision of site works.
- Throughout the project, your director or principal will keep you informed of progress.