Rural Subdivisions & Land Use

Development Feasibility, Design, Resource Consents, Project Management, Construction to Completion

  • Countryside Living Subdivisions (all types, including Transferable Title Rights)
  • Rural Subdivisions (all types, including Wetland Protection/ Enhancement, Bush Protection/ Enhancement)
  • Boundary Relocations
  • Minor Dwelling Units
  • Rural Worker Dwellings
  • Rural Land Use
rural subdivisions land use 900 - Rural Subdivisions & Land Use

We have a specialist rural subdivision team with considerable expertise in rural and countryside living subdivision. This expertise is built on 40 years of successfully delivering rural projects of all scales. We are the go-to consultancy for all rural subdivision in the Auckland, Whangarei and Far North districts.

Our team are specialists in environmental protection and enhancement – bush or wetland – in rural subdivision and the use of transferable title rights in countryside living subdivisions. We regularly host Cato Bolam presentations for the community on rural and countryside living opportunities. (see our contacts page)

Our team includes land development consultants who have been brought up on farms and who live in rural areas. That means, we enjoy working with rural communities and have a good understanding of how to create subdivisions that are enduring both for those who wish to continue living and working in a rural area, and new rural dwellers who are looking for the special environment rural living offers.

rural subdivisions land use 776 - Rural Subdivisions & Land Use

Find out what opportunities exist for your property.

Book a free discovery call Today!

rural subdivision services - Rural Subdivisions & Land Use

Rural Subdivision Services

Our rural subdivision services include:

  • Initial Consultation, Site Visit and Development Advice
  • Transferable Title Right Advice/ Database
  • Wetland enhancement/ protection assessment
  • Bush enhancement/ protections assessment
  • Topographical or UAV (Drone) Aerial Survey
  • Concept and Subdivision Design
  • Earthworks and Access Design
  • Engineering Design, plans and reports
  • Land Contamination assessments and reports
  • Project Consultation with key stakeholders
  • esource consent applications
  • Civil earthworks & infrastructure tender and construction management
  • As Built Surveys
  • Freehold Land Transfer Survey
  • Subdivision Completion (S223 & S224c certification)
  • Liaising with Solicitor and LINZ to secure new titles
  • Project Management and consultation, from start to finish

Need advice on your rural subdivision? Complete the form on our contact us page and one of our representatives will be in touch.


Rural Subdivision Questions

How can we assist with your rural subdivision?