Can I apply to change the zoning on my property?

The Resource Management Act provides a process by which private plan change applications can be made. You need to engage the services of a planner experienced in plan change work. There is a complex process that must be followed and you need good advice and project management through this process. Our planners are skilled in plan change work and can advise at the initial consultation stage what is involved.