Do I need a Civil Engineer?

If there is any engineering work involved in your development you will need the services of an engineer to design these works. This may include earthworks, sediment control, stormwater drainage, stormwater attenuation, stormwater treatment, roading, accessways, wastewater drainage, water reticulation, power and telecommunications and fire fighting compliance.

Engineers will work with Council engineers during the resource consent process and are also required to certify the construction of all works that are constructed as part of a consent. We have a team of skilled engineers that provide these services.